For years my kids asked me to tell them a bedtime story. One night, I was caught without a book, so I had to make it up on the spot. Apparently the newness of the story was more appealing than a pre-written one, so I kept telling them...
- Stories for Children
- My Life As A CatLannie decides to have a feline-iful lazy day.
- The Girl Who Could FlyLoretta doesn't just dream of being able to fly...
- The Dream RoadLiam has a wonderful daydream of a fantastic journey to a faraway land where he's the centre of attention.
- The Girl Who Went Up A MountainLumi learns to conquer even the biggest obstacles, one small step at a time.
- The ThreehouseLuke has an unusual neighbour with an unusual home.